Why don't we just dance?!

Monday, April 20, 2009

Another Semester Down...

Wow! It feels like yesterday I was a senior in HS, reading my acceptance letter to BYU, and now I am finishing up my 6th semester here! Its kind of a mixed bag of tricks. I won't be taking a "normal" semester from here ever again. I have 2 summer terms I am going to take--one this summer, and one next summer, and I'll be teaching this coming fall and winter semesters. I graduate a year from August, but that seems like nothing. Life as I know it is changing, and for the better I am sure. I am so scared to jump off the security blanket of school--for it is all I have known since I was 3! That being said, I am super excited to be starting new adventures and transitioning into an adult. Yes...I am almost 21, and technically am an adult, but I sure don't feel like it! Growing up is so darn scary! :(

I'll be moving home this next week for spring term. I will be working for those 6 wks, chillin' with the fam, and going to YSA! I am honestly really looking forward to it, but am rather sad to be leaving Provo. It has become my home--this year more than ever. I will miss it.

No comments:

Post a Comment