Why don't we just dance?!

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Crazy weeks of Excitement!

Our 3rd grade Christmas program is/was today! We performed for the school this afternoon and will be performing for the parents tonight. They look so cute on the stage in their red and white! I was worried there for a bit, but it definitely came together beautifully! I look forward to tonight. :)

Tomorrow night I am going to dinner with the RS Presidency for the last time! This will be a bitter sweet dinner, but I am excited to spend the time with them. It has been a fun 'semester' with them!

I am sooo busy getting everything in order to leave Friday night/Saturday morning for the break! I am working on sub plans, which are almost finished, my Teacher Work Sample (TWS) for school, and seeing Lorin for his baptism!!! I am soooo excited for him. It has been amazing to see the light he has always radiated grow ten-fold, if that's even possible!! He is such a powerhouse it is incredible.


♥ Pics of Lorin and I ♥





1 comment: