Why don't we just dance?!

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Winter 09 Semester--Week 2!

Wow, I can not believe how fast life goes by! I am half way through my second semester of the year--I am now officially a 'Senior' credit wise. After this semester I will have about 6 classes left to graduate. I am splitting them up among 2 summer terms. This fall I will hopefully be interning at a school in the Wasatch School District (Heber/Midway area). I will find out in March--prayers are welcome! The application is due this Thursday, so I have been stressing about getting everything done for it as well as keep up on all readings for class. This college stuff is hard work! I did not do my best last semester--do not worry, I did pass--however, this semester is going to be stellar! Well, it is mighty late (or extremely early) so I am off to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment